CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Selectavision Player and discs on ebay for a good cause

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxxpowers69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Selectavision Player and discs on ebay for a good cause Reply with quote

Hi guys I've been a lurker here for several years and an ocasinal poster. I'm going through a very nasty divorce and a bitter custody battle and I need to raise some cash to handle my legal fees.

I'm pretty wiped out do to some financial decisions of my soon to be ex-wife.

To that end I'm selling a bunch of collectibles, toys, instruments and various sundry items, most important to you guys a lot of CED's and a player (all stuff I had before my wife and I were married I'm not that kind of jerk) in order to fund my divorce. A lot of the items are rather geeky and very hard to find so this might just be your chance to get a cool unique gift and help a guy out.

Check it out and if you want to help out the cause and don't have any money please forward the message to your friends. I will be posting stuff every night in till I raise the money or run out of stuff worth buying.

the ebay username for this sale is randall.majors.divorcefund

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrandall.majors.divorcefund
cedmagic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Vectrex in Your Auctions Reply with quote

The Vectrex game console is a cool offering. I've got one of those sitting between the Macintosh 128K and Cartrivision deck in this old picture of my CED setup:

--Tom Howe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: